Rocket is valued growth partner specialized in serving as an outsourced financial department for start-up and growth companies. We take a proactive responsibility for our customers’ financial management and save their time for the essential – focusing on their business. Our service model allows you to be a true team member for our customers and take a deep dive into their business. We provide services ranging from accounting to CFO services. You’ll also have an opportunity to broaden your skillset and develop to any direction you want.
In this position, you will help our magnificent, enthusiastic and inspiring start-up and growth company customers e.g. in supporting with financial planning and forecasting, budgeting, financing, internal reporting and board reporting. For our customers, you are a trusted partner whose expertise is truly valued. You will provide both peace of mind and tools for growth. You bring a lot of expertise to our team, and our team will reciprocally share their expertise and support with you, too!
We know the status quo and the challenges of our domain. That’s why we aim to make Rocket office the most well-being workplace in the industry. Come do that with us!
What we offer:
- A workplace, where everyone understands that our people are our best asset and we’re all treated accordingly
- Extensive possibilities to develop your skillset, both from learning internally and learning from our customers across industries
- Possibility to develop towards increasingly more demanding, challenging and rewarding financial management tasks
- An enthusiastic team with a flat organizational structure
- A team who’s always ready to help and get things done together! Also, we embrace everyone exactly as they are – a no-discrimination workplace (as every workplace should be, right?)
- A possibility to freely choose between remote, hybrid or office work (even after COVID)
- Customers who really are diamonds (either ready or in the making!), and they’ll be sure to throw positive challenges at you from left and right
Your main tasks:
- Development of our customers’ financial management practices, especially in budgeting, forecasting, reporting, planning of financing and supporting in financing arrangements, and other controller and financial management duties
- Supporting the team with financial statements and also occasionally with accounting related or other duties, whatever the need may be (that’s why it’s called a team, isn’t it? :) )
- Participate in customer development and new customer acquisition by bringing your solid expertise and enthusiasm to the table
What we expect from you:
- Experience from demanding financial management or controlling tasks, or comparable capabilities and a willingness to learn more
- Experience with financial statements
- A true desire to work enthusiastically with customers and bring your expertise for their benefit
- Great Excel skills
- Experience from accounting or ERP systems (we use Procountor, Netvisor and Fuusor at the moment)
- Full working proficiency in English and Finnish (or a capability to read and understand financial statements and related materials in Finnish, combined with an intimate knowledge of relevant Finnish Acts, such as the Companies Act and Accounting Act)
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience from due diligence
- Experience from working in a start-up or growth company, or closely with such companies in a financial management context
- Experience in auditing
- HTM or KHT qualification
- Experience with different funding instruments and equity funding rounds
- Experience from group accounting / consolidation
- Skills with other business intelligence, reporting visualisation systems
Interested? Send your CV with a few words about your interest, and let’s get in touch!
Want to know more? Contact CEO Marko Kuisma, +358 50 377 3084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll interview candidates all the time and we’ll make a decision immediately once we have the right fit, so send your application as soon as possible, but Dec 14th, 2021 at latest!