Rocket is valued growth partner specialized in serving as an outsourced financial department for start-up and growth companies. We take a proactive responsibility for our customers’ financial management and save their time for the essential – focusing on their business. Our service model allows you to be a true team member for our customers and take a deep dive into their business. We provide services ranging from accounting to CFO services. You’ll also have an opportunity to broaden your skillset and develop to any direction you want.
We’re seeking an experienced accountant with payrolls capability, or payrolls specialist with accounting capability. At least you’re a true professional in one of them, with a passion to develop into a string professional in the other!
In this position, you will take responsibility of the accounting and payrolls of your responsibility customers. You will work with enthusiastic and motivated entrepreneurs as well as our magnificent team at Rocket. We appreciate proactivity, ability and willingness to bear responsibility, a problem-solving attitude, and especially a true desire to work closely with our customers.
We know the status quo and the challenges of our domain. That’s why we aim to make Rocket office the most well-being workplace in the industry. Come do that with us!
What we offer:
- A workplace, where everyone understands that our people are our best asset and we’re all treated accordingly
- Extensive possibilities to develop your skillset, both from learning internally and learning from our customers across industries
- Possibility to develop towards increasingly more demanding, challenging and rewarding financial management tasks
- An enthusiastic team with a flat organizational structure
- A team who’s always ready to help and get things done together! Also, we embrace everyone exactly as they are – a no-discrimination workplace (as every workplace should be, right?)
- A possibility to freely choose between remote, hybrid or office work
- Customers who really are diamonds (either ready or in the making!), and they’ll be sure to throw positive challenges at you from left and right
- Phone, recreational and lunch benefits
Your main tasks:
- Monthly rolling accounting and statutory filings of certain customers
- Payrolls of your responsibility customers
- Development of accounting, payrolls and financial management practices in collaboration with customers
- Preparing and filing financial statements and statutory tax filings
- According to your development interests, participation in customers’ budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- We work and develop as a team, so the skills and know-how of the entire team is at your disposal to help you succeed, and to help us succeed as a team
What we expect from you:
- Education from a relevant field
- Desirably at minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and preparing financial statements (or a very strong experience in payrolls management)
- Great Excel skills
- Experience from accounting or ERP systems (we use Procountor, Netvisor and Fuusor at the moment)
- Full working proficiency in English and Finnish
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which offers challenges and opportunities
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience in payrolls (with some experience from accounting)
- Experience in accounting or payrolls for start-up or growth companies
- Experience in group accounting / consolidation
- Experience in budgeting
- Experience with Business Finland or other project tracking and reporting
- Fixed monthly salary of 2,500-2,800 eur, depending on your experience and skills
- Phone, recreational and lunch benefits
Interested? Send your CV with a few words about your interest, and let’s get in touch!
Want to know more? Contact CEO Marko Kuisma, +358 50 377 3084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll interview candidates all the time and we’ll make a decision immediately once we have the right fit, so send your application as soon as possible, but May 27th, 2022 at latest!